Sundance 2008

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Welcome to Sundance 2008! My plan is to post to this blog at least daily while at the festival. We arrive Park City on Thursday, January 17 and leave on Tuesday evening, January 22.

If you're interested in the lineup of films this year, go to www.sundance.org/festival where you can read about all the films and shorts and get all the festival info firsthand. You can even buy a t-shirt now online.

I'm very sad my long-time Sundance buddy Alyssia isn't able to join me this year, but happy to report that my husband David will be accompanying me for the first time. My friends Linda and Neill have graciously invited us to stay with them again at their home in Deer Valley. I had such a great time with them last year, I'm sure it will be wonderful again this year.

Signing off until the festival, your intrepid festival reporter,
Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home